My schedule's all cleared up, time to open commissions again! I can draw characters, creatures, outfits, armor, weapons, and anything else you may need. My personal specialization is fantasy, but I'm quite willing and capable to do anything else.
If you're interested in commissioning me, send me a note, or email me at email@example.com
Here are my prices in Canadian dollars (If you're from the US, these prices will be lower because of the exchange rate):
- a sketch for $10 (+$8) each for additional characters)
Basically a faster, simpler version of the line art below. Good for cranking out large groups of different concepts and then picking which you like best.
- a full line art for $18(+$14 for additional characters)
- a flat colored image for $28 (+$20 for additional characters, and you can add +$5 each to add some simple shading)
(Flat Colors) (Simple Shading)
- a high-quality, fully rendered characters for $50 (+$40 per additional character).
For a bit more, you can get a highly detailed, clean, well-shaded and rendered image that really gives me the time to polish it up, focus on details, and all-around make it look great.
You can also order your commissions as a bust (basically just a shoulders-up drawing of the character). These cost half of the full price of any of the above options.
If your want a really cool-looking drawing, you can add a simple background for $15, or a dynamic, detailed background for $30.
(Simple background 1) (Simple background 2)
(Detailed Background 1) (Detailed Background 2)
REMINDER: all these prices are based on Canadian dollars. You can use a simple currency converter if you're from elsewhere
WHAT I WON'T DO:
- No porn, hentai, weird fetishes, or otherwise sexually explicit art. Nudity is fine, sexy is fine, but please keep it reasonably tasteful.
- No ultra-gore, torture, or other forms of horrific graphic violence. Heavy violence, blood and gore, ect. is fine, but please don't go overboard.
- No hate art, slander art, or art with any heavy political agendas.
- Have mercy on me! I'm a professional artist who has bills and rent to pay. I will do my very, very best to make sure that you are satisfied with the final product, but if a client is demanding multiple major revisions for free, is being indecisive or unreasonable in their demands, or is generally being difficult to work with, I reserve the right to cancel the commission.
Thanks a lot for considering me for commission work! I look forward to drawing for you!