If you're interested in commissioning me, send me a note, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I use paypal for transactions.
Here are my prices in Canadian dollars (If you're from the US, these prices will be lower because of the exchange rate):
- a sketch for $10 (+$8) each for additional characters)
Basically a faster, simpler version of the line art below. Good for cranking out large groups of different concepts and then picking which you like best.
- a full line art for $18(+$14 for additional characters)
- a flat colored image for $28 (+$20 for additional characters, and you can add +$5 each to add some simple shading)
(Flat Colors) (Simple Shading)
- a high-quality, fully rendered characters for $45 (+$40 per additional character).
For a bit more, you can get a highly detailed, clean, well-shaded and rendered image that really gives me the time to polish it up, focus on details, and all-around make it look great.
You can also order your commissions as a bust (basically just a shoulders-up drawing of the character). These cost half of the full price of any of the above options.
REMINDER: all these prices are based on Canadian dollars. You can use a simple currency converter if you're from elsewhere
WHAT I WON'T DO:
- No porn, hentai, weird fetishes, or otherwise sexually explicit art. Some nudity is fine, sexy characters are fine, but please keep it reasonably tasteful.
- No ultra-gore, torture, or other forms of horrific graphic violence. Heavy violence, blood and gore, ect. is fine, but please don't go overboard.
- No hate art, slander art, or art with any heavy political agendas.
- Have mercy on me! I'm a professional artist who has bills and rent to pay. I will do my very, very best to make sure that you are satisfied with the final product, but if a client is demanding multiple major revisions for free, is being indecisive or unreasonable in their demands, or is generally being difficult to work with, I reserve the right to cancel the commission.
Thanks a lot for considering me for commission work! I look forward to drawing for you!